How to avoid or stop struggling in life.

Image result for stop stuggling

You may be wondering why some people are struggling in life while others are enjoying life without stress. I don't have much stories to tell today, I'll just go straight to the point. I'll categorize it into two sides, Side A & Side B

Side A:
On this side, we have the wise. The bible said in Matthew 7:24-25
"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. (KJV)"
Now look at what the bible said in 
Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (KJV)

God said if you need big houses, beautiful cars, good home, good children, good life,  stress-free life, peaceful life etc. "...seek ye first the kingdom of God & his righteousness..." after the seeking, He will embarrass your life with all goodness. All you need do is heed to the instruction and enjoy.

That is why i call the people on this Side A to be the wise ones. 
So it's left to you to decide which path to choose. Take a good look at this: 

Deuteronomy 30:19
This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live (NIV)"

Side B:
On this other side, have people that are not doing the will of God but are not struggling, we have sinners that are not struggling, we have workers of iniquity that are not struggling, we have people that are doing all manner of evil works but still are not struggling. All these people are enjoying the short time wealth of the devil, and we all know that the devil gives 5 and takes 50 from us. The devil is always looking for preys that he'll bribe with little enjoyment and destroy their lives forever (1 peter 5:8) please don’t be a victim.

Conclusion 
If you're on Side A, then I congratulate you.
But if you're on Side B, I admonish you that the enjoyment is just for a moment, it won't last, it'll be better for you to secure an everlasting enjoyment with God. You can still make a U-Turn back to Jesus and secure your future. Jesus is always ready for those that are ready to forsake their evil ways and come to Him.
Make that decision today and your life will experience a turnaround in all ways.
Peradventure you want to come to Jesus but you don’t know how to go about it, just say this prayer
Father, I ask that you'll have mercy on me, I know I have been a rebellious child all this while. Please Lord, I am ready to turn back to you now, please have mercy on me and accept me. Come into my life and rule in it and make it your home, send your Holy Ghost to direct my steps never to fall into sin again and write my name in the book of life. Thank you for accepting me Lord,  I seal my salvation with the blood of Jesus. Thank you Jesus.

If you just said the above prayer with sincerity of heart then you are now a child of God. I admonish you to join a Bible believing Church today to know more on this topic and other topics.
Thanks for taking your time to read.
Adega Batholomew Michael

+2347064263572
Bathoadega@gmail.com
SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment