Adega Batholomew (Bflat) is +1 Today (Oct. 14th, 2015)

Today is the day the Lord has made for me and me only!!! Over twenty years ago He had been sustaining and keeping me.... Thanking God for a new year on earth.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself...... Long Life and Prosperity...... Many Happy Returns

May my life, from now on, be a sign of my gratefulness. Thank you for guiding me, for commanding every direction that I take in my life. I also want to thank you for bringing in and taking out all whom you felt needed to come through my life, because everyone has a season. I want to thank you for all that you have done and all that you continue to do for me, You brought love, hope and great changes into my life. You wrap me and all that is me in your hands, love, protection and provided in every way that is possible and beyond



Years spent so far in this world have been so amazing in my life. I've smiled, I've laughed, I've screamed, I've cried, I've been down, I've been up and above all I'm grateful to God almighty . He deserves nothing but praise, praise and continuous praise. I'm more than happy for the blessings, mercies and favours he's bestowed on me and my family over the years. He might not have given me all that I wanted, but at least He sent all that I needed, and that what matters most to me now. I've been and will continue to share my joy with those who are less fortunate and share my happiness with those who need encouragement, share my laughter with those who have not heard any in such a long time, share my tears with those who have forgotten how to cry, share my faith and hope to those who have none.


Forgive me

for the hours I wasted,

for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you.

Amen!.



Contact:
Name: Adega Batholomew Michael.
Phone: +2347064263572
Email: bathoadega@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +2348188217274
Facebook: Adega Bflat
2go Username: Adega3





SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: